.NET Zip Component ZipForge.NET 3.00
It lets you easily create zip files, extract files from zip archives to hard drive, add files to a zip archive, replace, move and delete files. You can also read compressed files from a zip archive into memory, and write the files from memory into a zip archive. Additionally you can create and read self-extracted SFX archives, encrypted and multi-volume zip files.
ZipForge.NET includes our new unique technology, a transaction system. This innovative solution gives you a fast and easy way of updating archive files providing data integrity just like reliable database systems.
ZipForge.NET Key features:
- Creates archive files in wide known ZIP format by PKZIP, Inc.
- Adds, moves, extracts, deletes, updates, tests, refreshes a group of files in a
- Performs regularly archive updates using transactions that allow canceling all
modifications at any time in case of certain failures. Also, this technology optimizes the speed of the archive modification
- Strong AES Encryption support
- Unicode filenames support
- NTFS timestamps support
- Real-time streaming support
- Progress indication
- Zip64 support
- TAR, GZip, TGZ formats support
- Spanning and splitting support
- Multi-volume archives support
- Creates and opens SFX (self-exctracting) archives
- Customizable SFX stub (extractor)
- Searches files inside the archive
- Comprehensive help
- Many demos in C#, VB.NET and Delphi
- .NET 1.1, 2.0, 3.5, 4.0 versions
- Visual Studio 2003, 2005, 2008, 2010 support
- Full C# source code is available
- With Easy Compression Library you can add advanced compression and encryption functionality to your projects. Key Features: Advanced compression algorithms, Compression on-the-fly, No DLLs, compiles right into your EXE, Strong encryption
- Скачать7.71 MB
- ZipForge is an advanced Delphi ZIP component, written completely in Delphi. ZipForge features include SFX archives support, AES encryption, Zip64, splitting and multi-spanning support. Full source code is available. No external dependancies.
- Скачать14.02 MB
- jPDFViewer is a Java bean that you can deploy in a Java application, a web page as an applet, or a Java webstart application to view PDF documents from files or Java input streams generated at runtime or other sources like database.
- Скачать25.56 MB