* CPU usage
* Process ID
* Process name
* Full path (and arguments)
* Class (Process / Service)
* Current memory usage
* Peek memory usage
* Current swap usage
* Peek swap usage
* Number of threads
* Daphne command line utility to list process by typing dc at windows CMD.
* For enhanced visibility, you can turn on alternate background on the process list
* Multidesktop: Use up to four Windows desktop - switch with Windows key + F5 to F8
* Hide application tool: drop the target over the application's window you want to hide. Later, you can restore the application from Daphne menu.
* Hide applications, makes an application disappear but keeps it running to get more desktop space.
* Traps: you can set up traps to be applied to any process being created.
* Per process detail including: Windows tree, thread list, modules, enviroment variables.
* Using the windows tree you can: Show, hide, set always on top on or off, set focus to any give window.
* Kill all by name: Kill all process using a given name.
* Kill menu: Customizable menu, each menu item has a process list to kill upon activation.
* Drag and drop tool for killing, setting alpha, enabling controls and putting windows always on top.
* Internationalization: Spanish, Italian, German, French, Chinese, Valencian, Polish, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese and Arabic.
- If you are a notebook owner and often move from one office to another, with EasySwitchIt you can easily switch IP address, gateway, DNS, WINS, proxy, time zone, environment variables, printers and network drives when working in different locations.
- Скачать0.39 MB