With PowerISO, you can:
1. Open and extract ISO File.
2. Create ISO file from hard disk files or CD/DVD/BD discs.
3. Edit an existing ISO file directly.
4. Convert image files between ISO/BIN and other formats. PowerISO can convert almost all image file formats to a standard ISO format file.
5. Make bootable ISO file, get boot information from bootable ISO file.
6. Make floppy disk image file.
7. Optimize files to save disk space while saving ISO file.
8. Mount ISO file with internal virtual drive. You don't need install any other virtual drive software.
9. Compress, encrypt or split image file. DAA(Direct-Access-Archive) is an advanced format for image file, which supports some advanced features, such as compression, password protection, and splitting to multiple volumes. It can be handled directly just like other formats, such as ISO, BIN, ...